Friday, March 6, 2015

11 Weeks

How far along: 11 weeks TODAY! 

Not really feeling a BUMP.. just WIDEEEEEE! 
This week I really felt great. I will feel a random sickness come for a few minutes, but that's really all. I have energy back throughout the day. (Thanks to 5am runs and yoga.) At the end of the day I am DONE. But I really THANK THE LORD that I cam well enough to keep on trucking.... :) 
Size of baby: A sweet little lime. My favorite. :) 
Must have items:
Carbs. Seriously. I am so mad at myself for only wanting carbs. Literally. Bread. Pasta. JUNK. I can't decide if the fact that my lunchbox won't zip is a pregnant lady problem.... or an environmentalist problem. I refuse to use ziplocks.

Sports bra. I literally sleep in one. It is the first thing I put on when I walk in the door from work. 
Internet. I am a reading pro. I am reading wayyyyyy too much I do believe. I am also addicted to videos. Any motherhood video, I am watching! I get slightly nervous about being uninformed on ANYTHING... especially something THIS major. So, I am VERY well educated on just about everything and anything. Good and bad thing. 

Sleep:  I love love love a good nap on the weekends. By GOOD I mean 3 hours or more. I fall asleep fine at night, but I am usually awake around 3ish for the bathroom and then sleeping is done. It is still hard to get out of the bed in the mornings although I am up. It is also the perfect time for more reading... as well as getting up to go run. Tuesday night I was exhausted. Wednesday afternoon was my only afternoon for a nap. 
Cravings: Anything that I have eliminated from my body in the past two years... I want it now. JUNK for sure. 
Baby movement: Nothing but what I am 99% sure is gas. TMI? Welllllll..... truth! 
Gender: We currently have it planned to NOT find out. The more I think about it the more I do NOT want to know.  (This is HUGE for me because I HATE surprises!) 
Challenges this week: Running and clean eating. Although this week was better.... dairy has got to go. It is a love hate relationship I do believe. Thanks to Whole 30 I know what foods SHOULD make my body feel like. I am aiming for that clean eating. Oh, but man wouldn't some super spicy fajitas be super delicious? 
Best moment this week: 
This week was full of amazing moments. First, we got to FINALLY make the big announcement. It was killing me to keep this for 11 weeks. Plus, I was starting to show. So when we finally made the announcement, Baby Cain decided to pop out and give me a tiny bump. All the love and prayers mean SO much!



Thursday was my birthday so Baby Cain got the first piece of clothing! No worries, a big blue bow will make this a gender neutral outfit this fall!


Thursday night we had dinner with the BFFs. I am so thankful God sent us them. They are the absolute best.

First Born DogNamedDub is just as sweet and perfect as always!

I plan to spend the days off next week cleaning and moving out of my extra closet and scheduling our bathroom/kitchen remodel. Finally. This dang kitchen was going to be painted this summer but I can't decide on what I want it to look like. Crunch time. I REFUSE to be rushed nesting at 9 months pregnant. Perk of not knowing a gender.... I can go ahead and pick out paint colors! :)

I also found the perfect bag I need want. I think I am going to use some birthday cash to make the purchase. Again, gender friendly! :)

Love love.
C^2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...