Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Tour: 2012


Happy December! I’ve had great plans to sit and finish up some blogs, but to be honest here it is 8:30pm, and I am just sitting down to catch up on some of  my favorite Christmas decorations. I am one of the guilty ones that had the tree up before Thanksgiving. I’m a teacher, I had the week off, and I love the night time glow that this beautiful tree offers. So there. Here are some of my favorite decorations and why they are my favorites. Enjoy! 

 
I recently replaced an older set of S&P shakers with this pair. Coach noticed them. This was an exact conversation:
Coach: “Oh when did we get those?”
Me: “Well, I saw them, and ya know… they matched my other stuff…”
Coach: “Yeah, Fitz & Floyd. We needed those.”
Me: “How did you know F&F?”
Coach: “I just have an eye for those things.”
This is a serious problem.

 
Isn’t he just so handsome?  This is filled with one of Coach’s favorite snacks that will NEVER find their way back into my house after Christmas. It is a one month deal.



Christmas cards… one of my absolute favorite things about Christmas.






Coach’s granny’s hutch filled with Christmas hand-overs. I love them all! The “Merry Christmas Y’all” pitcher is new. (Thanks Penny! I loveeee it!)








 
Family picture. Family +Santa+ Dogs. 



 
Nothing beats a little brown bag at Christmas time. Well, nothing beats a little brown bag anytime! I love this!








 
One day I will have a matching tree to go along with this. A girl can dream! 



 
Oh you beautiful snowman platter. How I love you. Although you broke my heart when you were the last gift I opened from my boyfriend one Christmas. I thought you were a diamond. You were indeed not. I will forever love you! 

Oh GA snowman, you have survived yet another year. Dub has not swallowed you whole. Although I place you out of his reach during the day… I am happy you are still part of the Christmas family!



Sweet little baby Dub, I love you so! You are just so handsome lying on the floor, being the center of attention. I love taking your picture. I love the way you curl up at my feet while I blog and drink green tea. I am so happy Coach let you join the family nearly 3 years ago. I bet you were just as happy as I was to hear him say, “I love you buddy!” We thought that day would never come. Now, please continue to be a sweet puppy and leave my tree alone! Thanks!



I hope everyone is having a very happy December so far!
As always,

Love Love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...