Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Last Wednesday of February 2013!


Today is the first day in about 5 months that it isn’t raining here in the south. Just kidding, slightly. However, we have had an abundant amount of rain… and although the sun isn’t really shining, it isn’t raining, so I love that! 

Here are a few other things that I love on this LAST Wednesday in February….

I love that spring is just around the corner. Although I feel that I should be able to wear flip flops starting on my birthday and ending in October, sadly, this does not look like it will be happening this year. We have a trip to Jefferson planned this weekend, the high is like 42*. Sad. 

I love that although it is a chilly 58* here today, I am still rocking my neon running gear in hopes that I will speed the process up a bit. I am READY for warm weather… not hot, warm! 
yes, I know I slightly look like a boy with a hat on... I am ok with this.


In 6 days I will be turning 25. Twenty-five years old! I am so happy I married an older man… he always makes me feel young. (He is 3 years older than me.) 

Speaking of birthday, my birthday gift that my husband I ordered came today. They are absolutely beautiful I must say! 

I love that I have amazing friends that love going to the weight room just as much as I do. Well, really they hold me accountable and get my booty up there. I am awful at just running and not doing anything else. Although they call me crazy… I still love them! :)  (Even on days that are not Wednesdays!) 

Tomorrow is the first baseball game of the season that hopefully will not get rained out. Which means Coach is practicing late… or working on the field… or talking. Leaving me here to do nothing but eat black beans of a can and catch up on Y&R. 

I registered for a 10K in Dublin on March 16th

If all goes as planned, I will knock +20 minutes off of my last 10K time from last spring. Whhhhaaattt!!??

This was today’s lunch: Collard greens, carrots, apples, and strawberries. Um…. YUMMM! It was so delicious! I know this sounds crazy but even my husband said it was great! I for sure loved it! 

Being a juicer means we have crazy things in our fridge that we never really had before. Tonight’s dinner: Mango, tomato, mushroom baked chicken. Yum!   

When I visit Athens and see runners running down the streets I kinda get jealous of their awesome views… then I take runs with views like these, and remember how lucky I am that God put us here!


What are you loving?!
Love love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...