Monday, February 11, 2013

Week of Love Part II: Bridal Photos

Happy rainy, soggy, can’t get a run in due to the monsoon Monday! I am snuggled up on the recliner, cleaning out the DVR and decided that it was a great time to continue my Week of Love posts. Yesterday I posted about loving our engagement pictures. Today I thought I would recap some other pictures that I love…. My bridal pictures. If you are soon to be bride… and you are thinking about NOT doing a bridal session… DO IT! I swear it was one of my favorite parts about planning the wedding. A) It was more practice for hair and makeup. B) I got to spend an extra afternoon in my dress. C) On the day of the wedding, I could not have cared less if I had a picture of “just me.” I had all of those already taken care of. D.) I was able to go to some amazing places and get some really great pictures for Coach. (See Football Field Pictures!) There would have been ZERO time for all of this the day of the wedding. I mean, I was rocking my wedding dress on a farm, in a field, at Memorial Stadium! It was so awesome! I am SOOOOO happy I took care of all this the week before. Now, the family friends that took care of cleaning my dress may or may not have wanted to kill me. I was just thinking, “I don’t care if it is a wreck… I just want a good picture!” Well, it was a wreck. Plus, I got the picture! No worries, it was cleaned and beautiful on May 21, 2011! 


The barn pictures are my favorite. I also LOVE the field pictures. Well, beauty was a PAIN this day. It was late spring and the pollen was sky high. I was a sneezing hot mess! I am sure 50% of the pictures couldn’t be used because I was caught mid-sneeze. As far as the football pictures go, I did these 100% as a fun thing for Coach. HE is MR. JHS after all… Scott made me SO happy when he placed our wedding date on the football. No excuses for Coach to forget our anniversary! It’s on a football! I also LOVE my dress. Well, don’t all brides love their dress? It is SO me and I am so delighted I found it. I cried when I put it on in the store, and I cried each time I put it on after that. (I had LOTS of alterations. Plenty of crying going on!) 



Looking through all of our engagement pictures and now my bridal pictures has me reliving that wonderful day. I think tomorrow I will look back on our wedding day. After all, it was the BEST day of my entire life…
Love Love,
C^2




this picture has a mushy gushy meaning. along the lines of "i will always be in the stands..."














1 comment:

  1. I love your bridal pictures too. I had not seen all of them before. You were a beautiful bride!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...