Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday! Oh Wednesday!


Here it is on a Wednesday night and I have been meaning to post this blog since Monday night. Opps. Really, this is sadly the story of my life.
Here is a little weekend recap:
Last week we had a monsoon. Literally, it rained every single day here in God’s Country. We even had to turn two school days into teacher work days because the abundance of water had washed away some of our dirt roads and it was decided that it was not safe to run the buses on them. I love a school that puts safety first. So, with this being said, I had ONE run last week. EHHHHH…. Pretty pathetic I know. However, this week, I have decided that a week off is just what my body needed. I am back into running daily, and killing some four milers. What does this have to do with the weekend?! Well, nothing. However, my weekend started on Thursday night when I took a trip to Macon to watch the state wrestling competition. I wish I could give details about this…. But wrestling is NOT my thing. One of Coach’s wrestlers got 4th, and his hometown HS won *another* state championship. That is 13 in a row for the big mighty JTown. Is it OK to say that I am OK with wrestling being over? 

We spent ALLLL Friday in the gym and ALLLL Saturday as well. Saturday night we drove to Jefferson and arrived super late. Sunday morning we woke up early and headed to my FAVORITE place within the North Georgia region: Southside. I was singing at the top of my lungs, (sorry to those around me) and just falling more and more in love with our “Home Church.” After church, Coach wanted to run to Commerce and get some new shoes. (Kid is seriously obsessed with shoes!) It was PACKED! We had zero luck. We then decided to ride to Athens. LOTS of luck there! Coach is a bit spoiled! Afterwards we enjoyed some of our FAVE sushi from one of or FAVE restaurants in Athens, Shokitini.

 I seriously would skip weekly meals just to over indulge in some UGA rolls. Y.U.M. (This recap is making me want three or so UGA rolls now!) 

Then before we knew it, our Sunday was over! Monday we got up SUPER early to get some errands done, and then we headed back south. We returned home and our house was frrrrreeeezing. So we piled on the sweats and treated each other to a $5 footlong from Subway. When we got home, I did my weekly ironing (yes, for my week to run as smoothly as possibly, I MUST iron ALL of my clothes at once!) then we caught up on or DVRed shows, and went to bed. Short, sweet, and simple 4 day weekend. . It was pretty dang nice to spend 48 hours straight with my hubs without the worries of life that often linger behind us during the hustle bustle during the week. 


Now for a little “What I am Loving Wednesday”
On this beautiful, sunny, crisp Wednesday I am loving…
….these texts from my husband that I received today. Is he ACTUALLY LOVING the results from juicing?!? 


… the fact that my super stud husband is working SOOOO hard to get positive results from juicing. We were gone 4 days this weekend and STILL managed to juice 2 meals a day. (We are rockstars!) 

… this idea that I had to prepare all of our meals the night before so all we have to do is juice and bottle. 



…the fact that my sweet husband juices the meals while I am snoozing away at 6am. 

Maybe enough about juice….

… Frost Glacier Freeze Gatorade. Obsessed. 

… these energy peanut butter oatmeal balls. 

…that I ordered some NEON running shoes and didn’t think twice about it. Hello! Running…. Totally worth it. 

… That I will be 25 years old in 2 weeks. 

…that my husband now reads every night before bed. We have turned into gram and gramps. I love that. 

…yesterday I ran over to the baseball fields where I found Coach coaching up some pitchers. This can only mean one thing: Goodbye, winter! Hello, spring! YIPPPPEEEEE!

What are you loving? I Sure do love you, sweet blog readers!
Love love,
C^2


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...