Saturday, February 9, 2013

Where Have I Been?!


Ahhhh! Where have I been for a month? Every single day when I am on a run I have been thinking about this little blog and all of the blogging ideas that I should write about. Well, truth be known… when I get home from a run, I cook dinner, prep meals for the next day, fold laundry (since my super awesome husband washes them, puts them in the dryer, places  them in the basket in the living room…  aaaaaannndddd stops there.) and then it is nearly 10pm! I LOVE my sleep. I make it my goal to be ready for bed at 9:30pm every single night. Seriously. The past few weeks have been super crammed pack with loads of hustle!  I often judge my busy schedule by the number of Y&R’s I have on the DVR. EIGHT! Yes, super busy! I thought I would catch up on a few of these random events since my run has been postponed due to the much needed down pour that has my driveway and the roads that I run on super flooded!

Wrestling has consumed my husband’s life (and caused mine to lack movie dates, fun trips, and exciting blog worthy events) since mid-November. It is getting down to the best of the best. He has a few Trojans that are making it pretty far in the state competition, and we hope to bring Telfair County a state winner or two (or three…. Maybe four?). There are only 2 more weeks left of this season! Although normal wives would be jumping for joy from the excitement of having their husband return home from work before 7pm, and to have a weekend together that does not involve a bus ride or concession stands…. Well, Coach informed me last month that he was going to be helping with varsity baseball. I am quickly learning that when I said, “For wins and for losses” I meant this year round, and for three sports. I am 100% excited about baseball season. I love baseball, and understand it SOOO much more than wrestling. Hey… this means I still get my afternoons to catch up on reading blogs and a few episodes of Y &R. :)

Running… oh running. I am currently on week 5 of the half marathon plan that I picked to follow. I have never been this far into the plan. I have never really stuck to the plan this religiously. 4 mile runs are a daily event. 6 mile weekend runs are filling my days off. I have seriously fallen in love with running. Actually, I have diagnosed myself with having an obsessive personality. I am OBSESSED with finishing the plan before the end of spring. (I am also obsessed with another Weimaraner, adding teal to our bedroom, photography, juicing, eating clean, and the list goes on….)  When I finish a run I am also always considering the full marathon plan and how do-able it would be if I planned on doing one in the late fall. Hmmmmm…… I also currently have the BEST running partner. He keeps the strays away, and has become quite the local celebrity. One of my kids said, “Hey Mrs. Cain, I saw Dub running yesterday!” (Didn’t even see their super awesome teacher… just Dub.) 




Advocare…. I know it is all OVER social media right now. However, I can’t say it enough. I LOVE Advocare. I just finished my first cleanse of 2013. I am down 6lbs. This puts me down 10lbs since 2012. I really LOVE it. There is also a great new work out DVD. I LOVE it as well. No equipment, no super confusing moves, and no crazy hard things that I can’t seem to do. It is all totally do-able. 24 minutes of getting to work and getting sweaty. I am really not even a fan of work out DVDs. However, this one has my heart. 
I am still LOVING the short hair. #shorthairdontcare


I also recently joined a Women’s Bible Study at the church that we visit in McRae. I have learned so much! I love the ladies, I am having the best time, and I love being in the scripture and finding out more and more about how God’s plan is always THE plan. This takes place on Thursday nights right after dinner. It really makes the week so much better! 

I thought I'd leave you with some of the cuteness that I am dealing with right now...


There you have it… just a little catch up on the Life of Carley. Happy February! (Only one month until I turn 25! Yikes!)
Love love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...