Friday, February 22, 2013

'Fession Session


Friday, oh, Friday!
I hope everyone loves Fridays as much as I do. I am sadly guilty of convincing my kiddos that Friday is the BEST day of the week.

This Friday started off with a little blah. It all started yesterday when I had to go to see the doctor. Let me back up and say that the WORST part of moving is finding and trying different doctors. Luckily, nothing major is wrong with me, BUT I was told that I needed antibiotics if I wanted to feel better. Have I ever mentioned that I am the absolute worst medicine ‘taker.’ I NEVER take medicine. That’s just how I am. Well, this morning I take my first pill. And twenty minutes later I was sick as could be. SIDE NOTE: the reason I don’t take medicine is that I hardly ever get sick. When I do get sick I am a BIG baby! I just had to stick it out, and get on with my Friday. After all, I can’t be a baby when I have other babies counting on me. (This is what I kept telling myself when I wanted to go home so badly!) Apparently, you are really supposed to eat food (like real solid food/ not drink juice) when you take medicine. Common knowledge, you say?! Nope. Not to me. So, I was sick. I usually drink juice for breakfast, juice for lunch, and a meal for dinner. I have a few snacks such as Clif Bars, sliced fruit and such, so I ate that all in about 5 minutes to help with that feeling. Well, I decided I will feast for meals with the meds… I never want to be that sick again. (Sorry, I really am a big baby!) Now that you know about my morning… I thought I would share a little about my afternoon. After my blah-fest I decided to eat a school lunch. I have probably eaten school food twice all year. So, one of my students told another teacher, “Mrs. Cain is REALLY sick.” They also watched me eat as if they were expecting my head to spin around a few times. It really kinda made my day a little brighter that they cared so much about me. It’s the little things… 

I'm linking up with this blogger at Blonde Ambition 

Now for some fun stuff: A little Friday ‘Fession Session. 


I confess:
…that although I love running, being in my yoga pants and sweat shirt on the couch is quite nice on this rainy Friday.
…speaking of yoga pants, I really have no desire to leave them for the night.
…although my husband has offered to take me to see a girly movie and maybe to celebrate the holiday that is celebrated today… I really just want to stay home…
…yes, my husband is home tonight. He actually beat me home from school. The rain has cancelled his baseball game tonight and tomorrow. This is great because I love spending time with him watching him snooze in the recliner.
… oh yeah, with him home I am listening to GOLF. Although Bubba is no pain to watch, golf is nothing compared to my love of Y&R catch up sessions that are usually taking place during this time of day.
… the yuck that I have felt today has caused me to TURN DOWN a trip to the nail salon with my BFFs. I must REALLY be feeling pitiful. Coach even asked if I was sure I didn’t want to go. I think he is worried.
… I may or may not have a secret agenda to get the ‘works’ at my fave salon in Jefferson next week for my birthday. After all, it is a YEARLY tradition.
…I have started a list of stores in Buford I want to visit while in town next weekend. I may or may not have restaurants listed as well…
That is all for today. I hope everyone has a great Friday!
Love Love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...