Friday, July 17, 2015

29 Weeks

How Far
29 Weeks 

and going strong... 

And by going I totally mean sweating. 
Yes. Sweating strong. 

How I Feel:
 I can be sitting and not moving in the AC house and just start pouring sweat. I am usually taking 3 showers a day from the sweating. 
I can't really complain about anything unless I sit for too long and then my feet hurt. I try to stay really active and wear my tennis shoes all day.
I really didn't leave the house much this week. I went to the doctor and to birthing class. You know it is summer when you do a load of laundry that only consists of gym clothes and bathing suits. 
 Last Saturday I handed the grocery shopping duties to Coach. All of them. Meal planning, shopping, unloading, and cooking. It was a very successful trip and he only came home with one thing I have never ever purchased in my entire life: Berry PopTarts. Who knew they even made those?
So this week's meals have consisted of lots of meat and veggies on the grill that I have not had to prepare. And 675 cups of Greek yogurt.  Really... win. win. 
Yes, it is true. I officially now do nothing around here.. for those of you keeping track. 

I went to the doctor for my first of several every two week appointments. 
My iron was rechecked and actually came back perfect. No medicine needed. 
I asked about the weight gain and she said that and my blood pressure was wonderful. 
She did say that 30 weeks pregnant in the dead of a hot hot summer was a wonderful time to start walking and chill on the running. 

We also had our first birthing class at the hospital. We have two more. I am so thankful that the teaching has given me exact things to pray for. I needed that information. I need exact things to think about. 

I did have one crazy meltdown and panic attack one night. It kept me up all night. I was doing so so so well keeping those in check. 

I need to add that pregnancy for me so far has been like a text book. If the book says, "This is about to happen..." Then usually it does happen. I am thankful for that. It has kept my worries down. 

Also, Baby Cain has gained some weight. (The apps say babies put on fat from here on.) I can tell because the movements are more like belly moving movements. Up until now they have been more jabs and quick punches that really only I see and feel unless I tell people to watch so that they can see. Well, now we like to move from side to side and make my belly move. I LOVE the feeling and I LOVE being reminded that a big healthy baby is moving around, but sometimes it takes my breath away. I have to stop, let BC get situated, and then keep going. 

Maternity Clothing: 
Ha. 

Cravings: 
This juice.

BLTs. 
Veggies cooked just right. 
Baked potato. 
Some steak from our favorite Mexican restaurant. 
Oh, and a cherry slurpee which are now called Blast that came to mind at 4am. I had to wait until 6pm to go get one. 

Nursery:
I've been working and just have a few things to hang. I ordered the LAST touch this morning. The remainder of things I need to get happen to be the necessities.
Sweet Mama Bette sent Baby Cain a mattress and mattress cover. It makes the nursery look like a baby could live there!
I won't be sharing pictures until Baby Cain arrives so that when I share the room there will be bedding in there. We have to wait until September for that.
Pink? Red?

I did spend LOTS of time this week finalizing my cross country schedule and finishing class assignments.(Can I get a whoop whoop!)  Now I need to shift my attention to unit plans and curriculum maps.

Sweet Baby Dub: 
We are enjoying our time together at 4am. He also loves my pillow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...