Tuesday, July 7, 2015

26 Weeks

How Far
26 Weeks
I guess I could also use these pictures as a "Hair Growth" journal. I am also growing out my hair. 

Baby Cain will have hair growing. This week was the first week that I really thought, "Coach and I are having a baby!" It may seem odd but the hair color and texture made me really really excited. I guess I am just pumped to see what a combination of the two most opposite people ever will LOOK like. I have always dreamed about how Baby Cain will ACT... seeing as how again, we are the exact opposites. Now we are adding looks.... Will Baby Cain have thin blonde hair? Thick dark hair? Possibilities are endless.


How I Feel:
My feet and hands hurt and swell. It is kinda difficult to get out of the bed. However, I sleep like a rock. I don't normally get up to go to the bathroom once I am sleeping. I try to drink a TON of water during the day, but this has me going to the bathroom a lot during class. Sorry, Professor. My diet has been super poor this week. Mainly because I have been in class, working on class work, or traveling.

Let's get to the travel details:

My last class for the week was on Wednesday. We had a great idea to drive down to the beach Wednesday evening. (Hey, when you live in South Ga, you are half way there!) Mama Bette got to come! It was her first time back at the beach in FOREVER. So, Penny, Mama Bette, and I made the journey down to Daytona. It was full of MEMORIES! Mama Bette finally got to see our house. Penny finally got to see the nursery and the work done so far. Then we got to head down to the sand of Daytona Beach.  They also got to see Baby Cain move for the first time. This means when my stomach starts jumping... all eyes are on me... Or Baby Cain... In my stomach. It was lots of... Memories and laughs. That is for sure!



I have to say I did a pretty amazing job of working hard to have all of my assignments done before I left. This meant some all night work sessions but who wants to leave the beach to write a paper? I only had to leave the beach early once! We were on the beach from Thursday morning til Sunday afternoon. I had to leave Sunday to head home to prepare for my last week of my Master's Degree. I was so close I could feel it!


I was doing some praying while on the trip. Although I could feel movement, Baby Cain was not moving as much as normal. Baby Cain can be a wee bit wild at times. When I called Coach he said not to worry... the waves were putting Baby Cain on vacation mode too. Sure enough... once I got home Sunday night the kicks and flips were back up to speed. I guess it was Coach's voice that did the trick. Don't tell him. He's already convinced he's the favorite.
 
Maternity Clothing:
Oh yes. (ONE of the MANY stories) I come walking out of the room in a maxi dress. Mama Bette whispers to Penny: Is that a gown?
Bless.

Cravings:
My food intake was not great. Again, with school and travel... it was rather poor. I mostly ate carbs. As far as cravings: I just crave food. I love love love to eat.

Nursery:
Nothing major since last week.


Sweet Baby Dub:
I think lots of people are worried about Dub. I mean, I guess I'm just NOT. I mean... I was once worried about how we would transition, as well as he would feel and act towards the new addition. I just started hardcore praying about it. Now I have no fears at all. I just feel that he will just LOVE the new Cain sibling. Although, I am trying realllllly hard to convince Coach to adopt a Weim in need....


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...