Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What's Christmas Without Friends?

Hello friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I know that I am. Today was another amazing day for BC and me, and Dub too! I started my morning off at 7am! Blah. But, it was for a good reason. I had to put the loaded potato soup in the crockpot for my luncheon with my BFFs from school. Amy and Mary-Beth came over to have a little girl's afternoon and I served soup and BLTs. They were delicious. Or, well, I thought the dishes were pretty amazing. We have spent the last year and a half stressing each other out, trying to better than each other on assignments, and being each other's rock. I think that not only did we deserve a lunch together, but we needed some comfort food. The soup is amazing, cheap, and easy. It is also a crowd pleaser. Check the blog later for this recipe. :) We spent the morning laughing, and chatting. These are my favorite ladies, and I seriously love them We exchanged gifts. Mary-Beth gave us each a mug with her CUTE picture on it. It is so amazing! We laughed so hard! It is priceless. Amy gave us cute mugs with our initials on it. We also got some lotion and a Starbucks gift cards. We sure do love our coffee! I loved spending some time with the girls before our busy schedules consume us.
Here are some pictures of the lunch...

Amy, Mary-Beth, Carley



My friends know me so well! I love red and black!





MB is loving her sparkly shirt!


MB and her mad wrapping skills....

Pretty much best Christmas picture ever.

A mug with MB's face on it...  :) LOVE


Love my mug from Amy!

After the lunch I was so stuffed that I had to go for a run. Dub and I only ran two miles. It was raining and I can do lots of things... but running with wet socks is not one. Plus I had to start getting ready to go to celebrate with some more friends! We went to dinner at the Moon house. We had an AMAZING fried turkey, ham, and some potatoes. (I will run it off tomorrow. Maybe) I told BC on the way home that Santa may bring him a large deep fryer... it was so fun frying the turkey and just hanging out with friends. Plus, the turkey was probably the best I have ever had. And I come from a family of cooks. I love spending time with sweet friends!
OMGoodness! SO good!

Sweet Leslie Moon!


Oh and I almost forgot... here is a picture of the best child a girl could ask for...  :)

I know... I know... what a beauty! 


Love love,
C^2

1 comment:

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...