Sunday, December 4, 2011

Let's Get it Started...

I recently decided that with all of the wonderful things going on in my life that I should start a blog. I have found a new passion in my kitchen. I could spend HOURS a day trying out new recipes. I also cooked my favorite breakfast casserole the other day for my classmates, and they were all asking me for the recipe. I decided that this is the best way to let all of my friends in on my little creations. :) Also, I feel that Facebook is for socializing, not for journalism. Well, I have lots to tell y'all! Also, I could post about Dub all day, every day. Hey.. he is my BABY! SO, I will be using this to keep everyone updated about my little wonderdog. 

After we got married we moved about two hours away from our family. I will be using this to keep all of my friends and family informed about my crazy life. BEST OF ALL... as you all know I am in a pre-k class. I could write a book about what 21 four-year-old kids say to me. So if you are having a bad day... remember I am in pre-k and just read some great quotes. I hope you enjoy! If you do not... then simply do not read!

Love Love, 
C^2

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I will be your first follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you for the food! ;) bring on the recipes!

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...