Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I LOVE on this beautiful Wednesday...

Oh Wednesday... please go by slowly! I love Christmas break so much! However, I will take some time to let you know what I love must about this beautiful day. (I see that this is popular on blogs. Call me a copycat. It's ok.)

I love...
1. my AMAZING new shoes my husband Santa bought me for Christmas. I have worn them so much already! 

2. the FINALLY cooler weather... hello it is December. I like not sweating while walking to the mailbox. 

3. the great movie Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. It is so great! I love movies that have a deep meaning. 

4. all the time that Brandon and I have spent together this past week. I love him more than anything. He is my Bff. 

5. the fact that we made the decision to invest in a professional dog trainer this past summer... which means...

6. the plumber can work on the pipes under the sink without being molested my Dub. 

7. the plumber came today... NO MORE LEAK! 

8. this tiny little home with baseboards that refuse to remain clean. 

9. Pinterest. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...