Saturday, December 17, 2011

A GameDay Celebration!

Happy Saturday! I have decided that Saturday is my new favorite day of the week. BC gets to sleep in and relax all day, so he is in a SUPER amazing mood. (Not that he isn't always the best!) But... when we both get to be on our own schedule, everyone in the Cain house benefits. Even DubDub.

I am so thankful for the two week break that we have for Christmas! I cannot wait to sew, cricut, cook, read, spend time with my beautiful weimaraner, and Brandon (duh).
 
Jess and I at the condo

The BEAUTIFUL Birthday Lady and I

I would LOVE to have this wall in my house!
Last night we kicked off our Christmas season with a night in Athens with some great friends. If you know us well, you know that Athens is our absolute favorite city. We love love love it! It was our good friend Megan's 30th birthday so we all chipped in and got a room at the GameDay Condo. I am so in love! I believe that I would rather own one of these condos over owning a beach house. This is huge for me! Here are some pictures of the amazing condo.


For the celebration we rented a room at Shokotini. This is a Japanese restaurant in Athens. We had an evening full of food, laughter, and karaoke! It was a blast! Did I mention the wonderful sushi rolls? Brandon and I cheated on our favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, and said that Shokotini is our new fave! It was SOOOO GOOOD! I LOVE UGA rolls! :)

What's a birthday without cake?

Happy 30th Birthday!

Our friends were worried that she was too old to make it to the bathroom! :)

Sweet Home Alabama karaoke.

UGA and California Rolls. So amazing. 

We also ran into some amazing friends while in town. I couldn't have picked a better way to kick off the wonderful Christmas break!

Heather

Two of my beautiful friends! Erica and Whitney
I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas break! Remember... spend lots of time with family and friends and remember the Reason for the Season!

Love love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...